Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am not a patient person,
Understatement of the year,
Still, my burgeoning frustration
Will to some of you be clear.

I’m online to make an album,
Photos fresh from my son’s wedding,
But the site’s not user-friendly –
That’s the message I am getting.

First I upload all the pictures –
That takes longer than it should –
Then I try to fill the pages,
And at first it’s looking good.

But each time I choose a layout,
Say four pictures on a page,
They keep altering my set-up,
‘Til I’m finally in a rage.

As I post my second picture,
The first photo disappears.
Then my four-pic layout changes
And I’m very close to tears.

I don’t do well with frustration,
So I yell and stomp and rant.
I am tempted to forget it,
But I’ve started – so I can’t.

For right now I’m on hiatus;
Thought I’d take a little break.
I’ll attempt to finish later,
Though that might be a mistake.

Many people undertake such projects,
All without a glitch;
If only patience lived in me,
I wouldn’t have to bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment