Monday, May 3, 2010

Passwords

I went to place an order
On a site I’ve used before,
But I had to give my password,
Which is something I abhor.

I know passwords do protect us
From those sneaky online thieves,
But as soon as I create one,
From my mind it up and leaves.

I’ve tried things to help remember
And I jot them down somewhere,
But the websites all rebuke me,
Which I think is just not fair.

I tried signing as a newcomer,
But couldn’t play that game
‘Cause they realized that they knew me
Soon as I typed in my name.

Oh, we’ll email you your password
Just in case you did forget!
Well, it’s been more than an hour
And they haven’t emailed yet.

It is really so annoying;
I can’t stand it anymore.
Perhaps I’ll be old-fashioned
And I’ll head out to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment