Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feedback

Everyone likes feedback;
It means that you’ve been seen.
The comments may be good or bad
Or somewhere in between.

It’s great to hear the positives;
They feel like verbal hugs.
The high that they provide might be
As good as taking drugs.

No one wants the negatives
Unless they’re said with tact;
But even then, one never knows
How someone will react.

I guess I would prefer to get
No comments to a bad one;
But there are days I really wish
That, good or bad, I had one.

For comments let us know at least
That out there, someone’s reading;
And affirmation, after all,
Is what we all are needing.

So thanks to those who take the time
To jot a thought or two.
Your feedback lets me know my words
Are somehow getting through.

1 comment:

  1. Ilene, i got behind again in reading your rhymes. I,ve been too busy playing with my new toy, my nook. I,ve trying to catch today and am enjoying every poem thanks so much, thry are wonderful,

    May you and mel have a happy and prosperous 2012.

    ReplyDelete