Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Search

When you are traveling about
In unfamiliar places,
You probably experience
What every tourist faces.


No matter if you're in Peru
Or Mexico or France,
You'll have a pressing issue
More important than romance.


I gather you can guess by now -
You needn't be a whiz -
The information that you need
Is where the bathroom is!


I had to pay to use one
On the Isle of Capri;
Although if I had searched
I could have found one that was free.


The tour guide gave us facts and tips
But all we want to know
Is how to find the bathroom
Just in case we have to go.


'Cause if you've gotta go, you do not
Care about the views;
Between a toilet and the sea,
I know which I would choose.


And once your bladder's empty
You can take in all the sights.
Capri was lovely and I did
Enjoy all its delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment