Sunday, August 21, 2011

Asia Grill

A menu made it past my door,
As menus often will,
But this one caught my eye
Because it’s from “New Asia Grill.”

Instead of touting noodles
With a Chinese pedigree,
Or Vietnamese or Japanese,
Its food is from all three!

Have some chicken cooked with lemongrass
Or sushi made with eel;
Perhaps some Moo Shu Pork reflects
The way you really feel.

I wonder if the food’s that good
When choices are spread thin.
I like a Chinese restaurant
When my chow fun mood kicks in.

I’m looking at the menu
But it will not gratify,
‘Cause what I am really craving is
A big plate of Pad Thai!

1 comment:

  1. this one made me scratch my head,
    since moo shu is chinese
    but pad thai is, well thai,
    sounds like you could go
    for both,
    so give this place a try!

    ReplyDelete