Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Smoking Gun"

I ate the most delicious pizza
I have ever eaten.
You can search the world
And I don't think it will be beaten.

The chef, named Benny, has the touch;
His crust is made with beer!
There's one thing that I know for sure -
He's picked the right career.

The pizza toppings did include
A basil pesto sauce,
Smoked gouda cheese and provolone
(Not one crumb did I toss).

With roasted garlic, onions, too,
(The caramelized kind)
Pine nuts and tomatoes (sun-dried) -
It's the best you'll find!

The pizza's name is "Smoking Gun"
At Oak Creek Brewery.
Sedona, Arizona is
The place you have to be.

Of course, the scenery is grand -
Spectacular, in fact.
The vibes are friendly, stores are great -
Just get your suitcase packed!

And while you're here, there's one thing more -
When it is time to eat,
Head to the Oak Creek Brewery
To make your trip complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment