Monday, June 6, 2016

First Gelato

So here I am in Lecco,
An Italian lakeside town -
Charming, quaint and so idyllic
No one seems to wear a frown.

What could make the day more perfect?
Keep me in that happy zone?
Why, the answer's very simple -
Some gelato in a cone!

With gelaterias popping up
On every other block,
I could sample every flavor
Every hour 'round the clock.

But I chose a shop at random,
Picked 2 flavors that I love
And the taste was so delicious
It beat manna from above.

I'll be touring through the country
And one thing I guarantee -
Not a day will pass without a fresh
Gelato cone for me!

2 comments:

  1. This blog is exceptionally positive I visit this blog first time and inspire by this good stuff work. Incredible post keeps up posting such great information. If you like to travel then you can use munnar call taxi for a trust worthy travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, james! i have just gotten home and am seeing your comment for the first time. i appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.

      Delete