Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Matter of Taste

Some like Pepsi, some like Coke;
Who knows which is best?
Colgate works for many folks –
But for me, it’s Crest.

Loyal drivers stick to Fords,
Toyotas, Subarus,
Kias, Hondas, Chevy vans –
It’s strange how people choose.

Burger King or Mickey D’s?
Add Wendy’s to the mix;
Fast food places leave me cold,
But people love their picks.

T-Mobile or Verizon?
Or perhaps AT & T?
I-Phone? Droid or BlackBerry?
Which one is right for me?

Most everything in life these days
Requires a decision;
And just to prove my choice is right,
I’ll view yours with derision.

Unless, of course, they’re both the same;
In that case, we agree
That we are more discerning than
The vast majority.

Though taste is very personal,
Most people truly feel
That all their choices, more than yours,
Conform to the ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment