Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sometimes (Take Two)

Sometimes I’m busy and sometimes I’m not.
Sometimes I’m freezing and sometimes I’m hot.
Sometimes I’m hungry and sometimes I’m full.
Sometimes I push, sometimes yield to a pull.

Sometimes I’m wired and sometimes I’m beat.
Sometimes I’m grouchy and sometimes I’m sweet.
Sometimes I’m happy and sometimes depressed.
Sometimes I’m calm and at times I am stressed.

Sometimes I’m quiet and sometimes I’m loud;
Sometimes, embarrassed and other times proud.
Sometime I’m social and sometimes alone.
Sometimes I’m confident, other times thrown.

Sometimes ideas come and sometimes they don’t.
At times I despair but most often I won’t;
But one thing that’s always (not sometimes) is I’m
Quite proficient at molding my thoughts into rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment