Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lost in the Cloud

Had some pictures on my iPhone,
But they’ve somehow disappeared.
Since I’m not so techno-savvy,
This was something that I’d feared.

‘Course I didn’t have a back-up.
Could have sent them to my mail;
But I let procrastination
And some laziness prevail.

I bemoaned their disappearance,
Thinking them forever lost
And, most likely, in my furor,
There were several curses tossed.

So a friend who overheard, said,
“All this moaning’s not allowed;
For your photos haven’t vanished –
You can find them in the Cloud!”

What this means is quite beyond me;
Sounds like Esalen or Zen.
I rejected those some years ago
And would do so again.

But though I don’t understand it,
I believe the Cloud is real;
And if it returns my pictures,
Oh, how happy I will feel!

So tomorrow I’ll hit Google
And I’ll find the code to crack
That I need to fly up to that Cloud
And get my pictures back!

No comments:

Post a Comment