Saturday, February 24, 2018

Pistol Packing Pedagogue

When you walk into my classroom
Man, you'd better be prepared.
If your poodle ate your homework,
You might be a little scared.

'Cause I'm a pistol packing pedagogue.
My Colt is on my hip 
And my trigger finger's itchy
So it's time to get a grip.

Better not be disrespectful 
And forget it if you cheat.
No one messes with my lessons
'Cause I pack a little heat.

Yes, I'm a pistol packing pedagogue.
But do not be alarmed.
See they're paying me a bonus
If, inside my class, I'm armed.

It's a crazy world we live in
But I thank the NRA
And our president, for making me
What I've become today.

That's a pistol packing pedagogue.
You shouldn't be too shocked 
For at least my gun, like this idea,
Is less than halfway cocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment