Friday, July 13, 2012

Cheering Fans

When the weather's boiling hot,
Fans won't really help a lot;
Then I'm sure you'd want to be
In a room that has A/C.

But when temps are not extreme,
Fans are better than they'd seem.
From them, gentle breezes blow,
Helping comfort levels grow.

Ceiling fans, I think, are best.
I have some; you might have guessed.
As they spin, their blades provide
A breath of Nature, brought inside.

Fans in windows help as well,
Long as it's not hot as hell.
Place a tall fan on the ground;
It will move the air around.

At this moment, as I write,
I'm receiving, with delight,
Cooling breezes, sweet caresses,
From the job my fan addresses.

I prefer the fan-fed air.
With A/C it can't compare;
But when the summer heat starts winning,
Then, alas, my fans stop spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment